The global marketplace is saturated with the over abundance of consumerism. This has led to a new age of sustainability initiatives that will avoid the fallacies within an outdated system. Our Corporate Sustainability Responsibility (CSR) approach is designed to support our clients developing socially responsible measures customized for their business.
Today’s leading organisations will strengthen their competitive advantage as global leaders as they address the importance of these initiatives. By planning their CSR, organizations can ensure that profits and increasing shareholder value don’t overshadow the need to behave ethically to their stakeholders.
Strategic CSR provides companies with solutions for:
- Balancing the creating of economic value with that of societal value
- How to manage their stakeholder relationships (especially those with competing values)
- Identifying and responding to threats and opportunities facing their stakeholders
- Developing sustainable business practices
- Deciding the organization’s capacity for philanthropic activities.
Does your organization employ Strategic CSR?
then we are interested in hearing from you.
60 Adelaide St. East, Suite 1000
3800 St. Patrick, Suite 314
Mon - Fri. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat - Sun. Closed